New Ford F-150 and F-Series Super Duty STX Features
- Ford adds special interior and exterior upgrades to offer stylish, value-oriented trucks with the STX Appearance Package for 2017 F-Series Trucks
- Positioned between XL work and XLT mid-level models, STX available for 2017 F-150 and Super Duty
- Customers can order the STX package on F-150 in either SuperCab or SuperCrew and on Super Duty in any cab configuration from Ford dealers today
Ford, America’s truck leader, is giving entry-level truck customers a new option to find the truck of their dreams with great infotainment features and stylish design at an affordable price.
The STX Appearance Package will be available for 2017 F-150 and Super Duty trucks, building on the success of the previous generation F-150 STX. This will be the first time F-Series Super Duty is offered with the STX package.
“STX is for customers who want the utility of an F-Series truck in a stylish, well-optioned package at a competitive price,” said Doug Scott, Ford truck group marketing manager.
Positioned between the XL and XLT models, STX adds a stylish exterior and many interior features that aren’t normally available on the entry level F-150:
- 20-inch machined-aluminum wheels with dark gray painted pockets
- Black billet-style grille with body-color surround and black mesh insert
- Body-color front fascia and front and rear bumpers
- SYNC® 3 with 8-inch center stack touch screen and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto™
- Privacy glass
- Unique black sport cloth seats with Flow-through Console and steering column-mounted shifter
- STX Sport Box decal
- Fog lamps
- Manual driver and passenger lumbar support
The F-150 with the STX package is available with the 2.7-liter EcoBoost, 5.0-liter V8 and 3.5-liter EcoBoost.
The Super Duty STX Appearance package brightens up the exterior with chrome features and unique badging. The package is available with either the 6.2-liter V8 gas engine, or the 6.7-liter Power Stroke diesel, and adds the following to the XL trim:
- Bright chrome grille
- Chrome front and rear step bumpers
- STX fender vent badge
- Unique aluminum wheels
- Steering wheel-mounted cruise control
- Bright hub covers (SRW only)
- AM/FM stereo with single CD/MP3 player
Available in either SuperCab or SuperCrew configurations on F-150, and in all cab configurations in Super Duty, the STX package bundles numerous features together to give customers a great value truck.
The STX package is available to order through dealers on both models now.
The F-150 STX starts at: $35,615.
F-250 STX starts at $34,910, and F-350 STX starts at $36,080.