Yes. The Ford Escape Can Tow a Boat.
- Maximum 3,500 lbs. towing load
- Class II Trailer Tow Package available
- Blind Spot Information System
- Hill Start Assist
The 2018 Ford Escape Trailering Abilities
Haul it all with the 2018 Ford Escape Titanium, the top and most powerful trim of the Escape. The Ford Escape Titanium comes with the lineup’s most capable engine, an AWD system, and many of the advantageous trailer technologies to help you hitch a boat or other sports accessory to the rear of the vehicle.
Last year’s redesign brought with it more interior storage so this compact SUV is prepared to bring a surprising amount of cargo.
- The Class II Trailer Tow Package is available with the 2.0L EcoBoost engine to take advantage of the maximum towing capacity.
- Standard towing capacity still tops out at an advantageous 2,000 lbs.
- BLIS lets you better see vehicles approaching your blind spot to switch lanes easier and safer with a trailer in tow.
- Roof rack crossbars are available to add to bring additional cargo.
See How the Ford Escape is More Than Capable for Your Needs
The new Ford Escape brings a lot to the table, and our sales specialists can’t wait to show you more about this SUV like its refreshed SYNC®3 infotainment system. Make an appointment by calling us today at 785-727-1875 and take one on a test drive. If you have any questions, contact us online today!